*Flight* *Flight*

Fun, yet glitchy

This is a genuinely fun game. It's a simple idea that is beautifully executed. But I have noticed a glitch in the game; it tends to glitch out just as you grab the plane to throw it. It's kind of a weird glitch in that it goes in cycles; one minute it will freeze just as you click the plane but haven't thrown it, the next it will freeze after you've taken posession of the plane and you go to throw it, and the next it will just freeze and then drop the plane.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Great Game, but it's missing one thing...

This game needs some sort of walk-through or hint system to help you out when you get stuck in certain levels. I honestly can't see how anybody could complete this game once they get to Level 21.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

Good Game, Nice Concept...

But flawed in execution. Namely, the resolution at which you have to play the game in order to get access to all the necessary parts of the game. If you run a 1024_768 screen resolution (or a 1366_768) part of the game itself is chopped off by the newgrounds window. So at level four, you can't see the two magnets off to the side in order to access them. You have to download the game itself and run it seperately in order to play it right.

That, and the annoyingly repetitive music really killed it for me.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Excellent

Great graphics, great replay value, and a good tribute to the side-scrolling shooters of days gone by (Contra).

My only complaint; no chainsaw. IT NEEDS A CHAINSAW.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

What planet was I on....

... when this game was on the front page?

Dude, this thing fucking ROCKS, make more!!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

That's pretty nifty.

Pretty interesting flash you have there... I am worth $123.32. WOOT!!

You know what would be pretty interesting as far as a NG calculator goes? One that would figure out how long it would take you (seriously) to get to lvl 30 in experience points or therabout. Just something to consider.

king stroker king stroker

Loved it

I see "Front Page" written all over this game.

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

3 out of 5

I can't believe it, I mistook jeniffer garner for a 10 year old. AHHHH!!!!!!

This is pretty good. I believe that author has a point in his opening comment. As a society, America tries to deter people from commiting acts of pedophila, yet younger people are influenced to dress and act as grown ups.

WHEN WILL IT EVER END?!

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

Really Cool Game

This is an excellent game, deserving of recognition.

But as a small request, can you add an option to select what key's you use in the controls? It would be great if the full version had that option also.

Autopsy Autopsy

Now that's funny!!

The perfect flash toon to send to a friend, he he he.